PUBG Mobile Season 6: What can you expect?
PUBG recently celebrated its one-year anniversary and has also become as one of the famous game with as many as 200 million users. Also after a continuous five seasons which end on 18th, PUBG will release the sixth season on 21st of this month, just three days after the end of the fifth season today.
SO WHAT TO EXPECT FROM THE NEW SEASON?
According to some reports, the new seasons will be a much better improvement with vehicles, maps, and even zombies.
Some of the details improvement are:
1. A vehicle known as Tuktuk has been added in the Sanhok map of PUBG Mobile which will replace the other vehicles.
2. Many new skins will be available in the new season.
3. A new 5.56m rifle G36C will replace the famous SCAR-L in Vikendi.
4. Erangel and Miramar finally get the dynamic weather in the new season.
5. Bugs that didn’t allow zombies to enter some area has been fixed.
Famous YouTuber Ghost Gaming recently uploaded two leaked videos of season 6, which show the changes and improvements in the latest season of the PUBG Mobile which will start soon this Saturday. You can check it here: